Monday, March 16, 2009

Talk about Wedding Planning on the Candid Wedding Minister Blog

Greetings and Welcome . . .

to The Candid Wedding Minister Blog! My name's Reverend Dale Curtis but please just call me Rev.

If you haven't found my website,                                http://www.capefearweddingminister.com/, then hop over there after you take a few minutes to look around my blog here . . . click on any links which interest you . . . be sure to bookmark this site . . . and check back regularly for information, articles and posts from guests who leave comments.

As an ordained minister I conduct wedding ceremonies for couples coming to the Cape Fear area of North Carolina as their destination-of-choice to be married.

I am contacted by many more couples with lots of questions about wedding planning and choosing a wedding minister than I actually do wedding ceremonies for, so, I thought a blog about wedding topics, finding resources, and question & answer sessions would be helpful to couples even if they're not coming to Wilmington.

This is a safe place to ask candid questions and get candid answers; a place to find out what others are going through while they are planning their weddings; and a place to find the best and latest resources/vendors for your wedding needs.

So before you leave to visit my website,                            http://www.capefearweddingminister.com/, please do this:
  • Post comments letting me know if you think this blog will be helpful to you;
  • List the three things which are your BIGGEST problems in planning your wedding.
Regards,
Rev

No comments:

Post a Comment